Drainage is the removal of surplus water or liquid waste. There are two types of drainage systems, separate and combined.
A separate system collects waste water and storm water separately and disposes them through different channels. A combined system collects both types of waste, storm water and liquid waste, and disposes of them through the same piping network.
When building a new home, you need drainlayers to lay new drainpipes to remove both storm water and sewerage. Laser Plumbing Dunedin Central can assist with all your drain laying needs, from the initial planning and design through to the physical excavation and laying of pipes.
When you hire a Laser Plumber , you'll receive ourservice, guaranteed!
- Timely delivery
- Promise of care and skill
- Appropriate work for customers' needs
- Well-presented, professional employees
- Ensure responsibility of material supplied
- Honour manufacturer's guarantees
- Meet and frequently exceed our customers' expectations